29 Aug 2010
For the first time in a while, I'm walking away from a draft thinking I rocked the table (Internet, actually, but whatevs).
QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, W/R/T flex, K, D/ST; QBs get a half-point per completion and 6 points for a TD but it's 50 yards per point; PPR with 10 rushing yards and 20 receiving yards per point. The big variable is a point per 33 PR/KR yards. Kicking and defense are fairly standard, although pitching a shutout gets you 15 points.
1. (4) Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, JAX
2. (21) Tom Brady, QB, NE
3. (28) Jamaal Charles, RB, KC
4. (45) Hines Ward, WR, PIT
5. (52) Darren Sproles, RB, SD (w/the PPR and return yardage scoring, KUBIAK ranked Sproles 15th!)
6. (69) Eddie Royal. WR, DEN
7. (76) Ricky Williams, RB, MIA
8. (93) Steve Breaston, WR, ARI
9. (100) Tim Hightower, RB, ARI
10. (117) David Akers, K, PHI
11. (124) Mike Williams, WR, TB
12. (141) Heath Miller, TE, PIT
13. (148) Laurent Robinson, WR, STL
14. (165) Miami, D/ST
15. (172) Matt Cassel, QB, KC
16. (189) Benjamin Watson, TE, CLE (immediately traded for WAS TE Fred Davis).
Solid mix of dependable vets, overlooked talent and a high-upside rookie.
8 replies , Last at 31 Aug 2010, 11:19pm by socctty