23 Aug 2012
In terms of playoff strength of schedule, a couple of different websites report the worst match-ups for weeks 14-16 QBs are (hardest at the top) --
32. Washington (weeks 1-13 SoS QB rank: 6)
31. New England (weeks 1-13 SoS QB rank: 29)
30. San Diego (weeks 1-13 SoS QB rank: 21)
29. Denver (weeks 1-13 SoS QB rank: 7th)
28. Indianapolis (weeks 1-13 SoS QB rank: 12th)
In the Kubiak playoff adjustment percentages for 4/5 of these teams' QBs are 100%+. Do values over 100% indicate those players have easier playoff schedules than the rest of their season? ...then again, the SoS ratings I'm looking at are based on defensive performances from 2011 applied to schedules from this year. Does Kubiak adjust SoS ranks to include off-season defensive changes?
Thanks for any info, I'm already super excited for the fantasy draft due largely to Kubiak.
2 replies , Last at 24 Aug 2012, 12:12pm by Zac