Writers of Pro Football Prospectus 2008

22 Sep 2009

Slaton Decision

On the one hand he was my second round pick I dont want to jump ship on him for no reason. On the other hand hes been terrible for 2 weeks and I think hes about 10 pounds over what he should be playing at. Should I stick with him or see what i can get for him before he officially becomes a massive bust? also what is he worth now, like where does he tier in among other RBs given his poor start?

Posted by: Maximum on 22 Sep 2009

1 reply , Last at 23 Sep 2009, 4:22am by Zheng

1
Re: Slaton Decision
by Zheng :: Wed, 09/23/2009 - 4:22am

You're stuck with him. The guy has no trade value at the moment. That said, I have him in two leagues and I'm not panicking just yet. The Jets are surprisingly fearsome on defense, and the Texans seemed to abandon the run early. The Titans have a stiff run D, and that game was a shootout. Surely Slaton will do better against softer defenses--if he can hang on to the damn ball.

Login or register to post comments