17 Jul 2009
Today's FO mentions...
- Atlanta, where the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's D. Orlando Ledbetter has an interview with Falcons chapter writer Robert Weintraub regarding our pessimistic forecast for the team's 2009 campaign.
- Chicago, where Brad Biggs' piece in the Chicago Sun-Times revisits our discussion regarding Pisa Tinoisamoa.
- Chicago again, where Brad discusses the charting numbers for the Bears corners, and why they fell off a cliff last year.
- New England, where Mike Reiss has the third of Doug's Farrar five hits on the 2008 team, discussing the effectiveness of the running game a year ago.
- Washington, where a piece in the Washingtonian discusses the rise of KSK's Drew Magary. The end of the article has some blog recommendations from people more famous than us, and it includes much-appreciated recommendations from Stefan Fatsis to check out FO, as well as ESPN 980's Kevin Sheehan, who hypes J.I. Halsell's Inside the Cap blog.
2 comments, Last at 17 Jul 2009, 11:48pm by Bill Barnwell
Is a high-variance quarterback inherently worth more to a team that's a fringe contender? What in the heck has gotten into Jerricho Cotchery? Why is Jared Cook so confusing?