17 Jul 2009
Today's FO mentions...
- Atlanta, where the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's D. Orlando Ledbetter has an interview with Falcons chapter writer Robert Weintraub regarding our pessimistic forecast for the team's 2009 campaign.
- Chicago, where Brad Biggs' piece in the Chicago Sun-Times revisits our discussion regarding Pisa Tinoisamoa.
- Chicago again, where Brad discusses the charting numbers for the Bears corners, and why they fell off a cliff last year.
- New England, where Mike Reiss has the third of Doug's Farrar five hits on the 2008 team, discussing the effectiveness of the running game a year ago.
- Washington, where a piece in the Washingtonian discusses the rise of KSK's Drew Magary. The end of the article has some blog recommendations from people more famous than us, and it includes much-appreciated recommendations from Stefan Fatsis to check out FO, as well as ESPN 980's Kevin Sheehan, who hypes J.I. Halsell's Inside the Cap blog.
2 comments, Last at 17 Jul 2009, 11:48pm by Bill Barnwell
As actual NFL football returns to our lives, we have observations on good quarterback play in Dallas, bad quarterback play in Denver, the Olympics, baseball, taxes, and mermaids.