17 Mar 2010
The Cardinals have signed quarterback Derek Anderson to a two-year, $7.25 million deal. He'll presumably compete with Matt Leinart for the starting gig.
In the long run, it appears that:
- Anderson heads to Arizona to fight for the starting job
- Charlie Whitehurst heads to Seattle for...
- The fourth-round pick that Philadelphia dealt to Seattle in the Darryl Tapp deal
- Brady Quinn ends up as the backup in Denver
- Rex Grossman backs up in Washington
I think that means that the loser of this round of musical chairs is...Chris Simms!
36 comments, Last at 18 Mar 2010, 4:38pm by commissionerleaf
The Giants and Ravens set a record in Super Bowl XXXV with 21 total punts. That record may well be in jeopardy. But in this battle of top defenses, Carolina's superior and more flexible offense gives the Panthers the edge.