17 Mar 2010
The Cardinals have signed quarterback Derek Anderson to a two-year, $7.25 million deal. He'll presumably compete with Matt Leinart for the starting gig.
In the long run, it appears that:
- Anderson heads to Arizona to fight for the starting job
- Charlie Whitehurst heads to Seattle for...
- The fourth-round pick that Philadelphia dealt to Seattle in the Darryl Tapp deal
- Brady Quinn ends up as the backup in Denver
- Rex Grossman backs up in Washington
I think that means that the loser of this round of musical chairs is...Chris Simms!
36 comments, Last at 18 Mar 2010, 4:38pm by commissionerleaf
The league's northern divisions pose a number of meaty questions, such as: "Is the Bears' offense due for a repeat performance?" "Why do the Lions have such pronounced splits?" and "Has Johnny Manziel made the Cleveland brass even crazier?"