12 Mar 2013
Here's an open thread for all of Tuesday's free-agent signings and releases.
- According to Jay Glazer, Tony Gonzalez has agreed to return to the Falcons for another season and they are working out the contract right now.
- The Vikings have re-upped WR Jerome Simpson to a one-year deal, hoping once again that he will be able to turn his impressive physical tools into production. Hey, Jacoby Jones kept getting chances too.
- Houston released WR Kevin Walter.
- Steelers and LB Larry Foote agree to multi-year deal.
- Minnesota released CB Antoine Winfield.
3:30 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia will release CB Nnamdi Asomugha.
- Seattle will release RB Leon Washington.
- Cincinnati re-signs DE Robert Geathers to reported three-year, $9.5 million deal.
- St. Louis re-signs DE William Hayes.
- Giants reportedly sign CB Aaron Ross to one-year deal.
- Titans release S Jordan Babineaux and OL Mitch Petrus.
- Vikings reportedly re-sign OT Phil Loadholt to multi-year contract.
4:00 p.m. ET
- Bears will sign TE Martellus Bennett tonight.
- Bills release QB Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- Lions re-sign DB Amari Spievey and "WR" Kassim Osgood to one-year deals.
- Dolphins wrap up worst-kept secret in NFL world, agree to terms with WR Mike Wallace pending a physical. Reportedly a five-year, $60 million deal, with $30 million of the deal guaranteed.
- Chiefs have agreement with TE Anthony Fasano on four-year deal.
- Titans have agreement in principle with OL Andy Levitre on six-year, $48 million deal.
- Browns reach agreement in principle with DE Paul Kruger on five-year deal, reportedly worth five years, $40 million. $20 million of which is guaranteed.
- Broncos reportedly sign OL Louis Vazquez to four-year, $23.5 million deal.
- Chargers reach agreement on three-year deal with TE John Phillips.
- Tennessee reached agreement in principle on four-year deal with TE Delanie Walker. Reportedly worth $17.5 million with $8.6 million guaranteed.
5:00 p.m. ET
- Kansas City reportedly agrees to three-year deal with QB Chase Daniel.
- Indianapolis agrees to terms with OL Gosder Cherilus, OL Donald Thomas, LB Erik Walden, and CB Greg Toler.
5:40 p.m. ET
- Miami reportedly agrees to terms with LB Dannell Ellerbe on five-year, $35 million deal.
- Miami re-signs S Chris Clemons to one-year deal.
- Minnesota re-signs S Jamarca Sanford to a two-year deal.
6:40 p.m. ET
- Chicago agrees to a five-year deal with OT Jermon Bushrod.
- St. Louis agrees to a five-year deal with TE Jared Cook. Deal reportedly worth a maximum of $38.5 million, with $19 million guaranteed.
- Minnesota re-signs FB Jerome Felton to three-year deal.
- Miami releases LB Karlos Dansby.
- Kansas City signs DL Mike DeVito to three-year deal. Reported terms: $12.6 mil total, $6.2 mil guaranteed.
7:30 p.m. ET
- Ravens sign DL Chris Canty to a three-year deal worth $8 million.
- Eagles sign FB/TE James Casey to three-year, $14.5 million deal.
- Raiders release WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, DB Michael Huff, and DL Dave Tollefson.
9:00 p.m. ET
- Eagles sign DT Isaac Sopoaga to three-year deal worth reported $12 million, $5 million of which is guaranteed.
- Eagles sign LB Jason Phillips, S Pat Chung and CB Bradley Fletcher.
- Broncos re-sign DT Kevin Vickerson.
- Colts re-sign CB Darius Butler.
- Dolphins sign LB Phillip Wheeler to a reported five-year, $26 million contract.
- Browns sign DL Desmond Bryant to a reported five-year, $34 million deal.
- Vikings re-sign LB Erin Henderson to two-year deal.
10:30 p.m. ET
- Falcons re-sign OL Sam Baker to six-year deal.
- Dolphins released LB Kevin Burnett.
- Redskins re-sign DL Kedric Golston to three-year, $5.2 million contract.
52 comments, Last at 13 Mar 2013, 1:49pm by Steve in WI
Which team has consistently been the biggest loser when it comes to draft-pick trades? Exactly the team you'd expect.