14 Aug 2014
Football Outsiders has signed on as a media partner for the Sports Analytics Innovation Summit in San Francisco, September 10-11.
This summit will bring together both the most innovative leaders in sports performance, and those using analytics to deliver results in fan engagement and business performance.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Head of Fitness & Conditioning, Manchester United
- Group Vice President, Ticket Sales & Services, Golden State Warriors
- Director, Performance Science, USA Field Hockey
- Director, Medical Services, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Sports Scientist & Performance Analyst, Seattle Sounders FC
- Lead Sport Scientist, Chelsea FC
- Managing Vice President, Ticket Sales & Services, San Francisco Giants
- Manager, Analytics, Phoenix Suns
- Director, Football Administration, San Francisco 49ers
- Assistant Coach & Player Development, Atlanta Hawks
Wondering what to expect? Check out Mounir Zok, the Senior Sports Technologist from the United States Olympic Committee's presentation by clicking here.
In addition, the conference is offering all Football Outsiders subscribers an exclusive 20 percent of passes. Please quote 'FO20' at registration.
With a limited amount of passes still available, please reach out to Sean Foreman at email@example.com (+1 415 692 5514) if you are interested in attending. Alternatively you can secure your pass at this website.
Our offseason Four Downs series ends with a look at the NFC West's biggest remaining holes and their most notable UDFA signings. The Rams and 49ers have to kick-start their passing games, Arizona's offense lacks a big dimension, and the Seahawks continue to rely on Russell Wilson's magic tricks.