News and commentary from around the web
- The Interesting Case of Adjusted Games Lost
- Exciting Announcements from our Editor-in-Chief, Aaron Schatz
- Mike Tanier Joins Football Outsiders
- Falcons Trade Julio Jones to Titans
- 2021 NFL Schedule Discussion
- Broncos T Ja'Wuan James Tears Achilles, Out For Season
- NFL Draft Round 1 Twitch Stream Recap
- Basics of Facemask Design
Even in the Chiefs' worst games this year, Patrick Mahomes was still pretty good. To beat Kansas City in the Super Bowl, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers may need to do things on offense and defense that they have been unable or unwilling to do all season.
Here's a big Super Bowl LV video preview from Football Outsiders and EdjSports. We discuss the big game from a number of angles, with DVOA stats, coaching analysis, and some prop bet picks from Scott Spratt. Why Bruce Arians needs to go for it more than usual, why we might not see a lot of Gronk, and more.
A tradition like a number of others! Bryan and Andrew return to figure out whether Tyreek Hill or Travis Kelce will have a better day, if the Buccaneers can resist the urge to punt on fourth-and-short, and whether The Weeknd will be joined by a holographic Michael Jackson.
Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady is, of course, good, but his coaches have made his life much easier by using motion to expose defense's coverage schemes, and with play-action schemes that make for simple throws like his touchdown to Cameron Brate.