Like everything else football-related today, it got lost a bit in AB-palooza, but Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones has agreed to a three-year, $66-million extension, with $64 million guaranteed. Jones is now the highest-paid wide receiver in the league, and his future in Atlanta is cemented for the next five years.
- Titans Re-Sign Derrick Henry
- SITE NEWS: Football Outsiders Almanac 2020 Now Available!
- It's Pass-Rusher Signing Season: Chris Jones, Myles Garrett
- Jason Peters Returns to Eagles
- Redskins No More
- Big Ten Football Moving to Conference-Only This Fall
- Chiefs Lock Up Mahomes for a Decade
- NFL Cancels Half of Preseason, Supplemental Draft