Chad Ochocinco, calling himself "the most interesting footballer in the world," kicked an extra point in tonight's Bengals-Patriots game. He also kicked off to open the second half, sending the ball 61 yards. This instantly makes Chad Ochocinco a better kickoff man than last year's NFC Pro Bowl kicker, John Carney. Kudos to Marvin Lewis for having a sense of humor and understanding that the preseason doesn't count.
- EdjSports Coach Rankings
- Injury Aftermath: Week 11
- Kaepernick Workout Delayed, Moved
- Garrett, Ogunjobi, Pouncey Suspended
- Injury Aftermath: Week 10
- How to Solve Rising Penalty Rates: Increase the Yardage
- Rutgers Invented Basically Nothing About College Football
- Cam Newton to IR; What's His Future in Carolina?