Chad Ochocinco, calling himself "the most interesting footballer in the world," kicked an extra point in tonight's Bengals-Patriots game. He also kicked off to open the second half, sending the ball 61 yards. This instantly makes Chad Ochocinco a better kickoff man than last year's NFC Pro Bowl kicker, John Carney. Kudos to Marvin Lewis for having a sense of humor and understanding that the preseason doesn't count.
- Titans Re-Sign Derrick Henry
- SITE NEWS: Football Outsiders Almanac 2020 Now Available!
- It's Pass-Rusher Signing Season: Chris Jones, Myles Garrett
- Jason Peters Returns to Eagles
- Redskins No More
- Big Ten Football Moving to Conference-Only This Fall
- Chiefs Lock Up Mahomes for a Decade
- NFL Cancels Half of Preseason, Supplemental Draft