Michael Thomas and the New Orleans Saints have reached agreement on a five-year, $100-million extension that apparently includes $61 million in guarantees and ends a holdout. Thomas' player comment in FOA 2019 goes into just how good he's been. His single-season catch rate of 85.0 percent last year is the highest of any wide receiver over 40 targets in our entire database, going all the way back to 1986. Thomas has ranked second, fifth, and third in DYAR in his three NFL seasons.
- Vote in the 2019 FO Reader Awards!
- Home Field Advantage in the NFL
- Eli Manning to Retire Friday
- NFL Announces Special Centennial HOF Class
- CAR LB Luke Kuechly Announces Retirement
- Injury Aftermath: Divisional Round
- Browns Will Make Stefanski New Head Coach
- Giants Hire Patriots WR/ST Coordinator Joe Judge as Head Coach