We know that play-action is generally more efficient than other pass plays. But now that defensive coordinators have that information, what can they do to counter the strategy?
- Vote in the 2019 FO Reader Awards!
- Home Field Advantage in the NFL
- Eli Manning to Retire Friday
- NFL Announces Special Centennial HOF Class
- CAR LB Luke Kuechly Announces Retirement
- Injury Aftermath: Divisional Round
- Browns Will Make Stefanski New Head Coach
- Giants Hire Patriots WR/ST Coordinator Joe Judge as Head Coach