EdjSports' Frank Frigo is among the experts quoted in this article discussing the implications of going for a 2-point conversion in the final minute to win the game instead of sending it to overtime. Since 2016, more teams have tried to win with a 2-point conversion in the final minute than in the previous 22 years combined.
- Titans Re-Sign Derrick Henry
- SITE NEWS: Football Outsiders Almanac 2020 Now Available!
- It's Pass-Rusher Signing Season: Chris Jones, Myles Garrett
- Jason Peters Returns to Eagles
- Redskins No More
- Big Ten Football Moving to Conference-Only This Fall
- Chiefs Lock Up Mahomes for a Decade
- NFL Cancels Half of Preseason, Supplemental Draft