This ESPN article is a good primer for California's Fair Pay To Play Act, which will allow college athletes in that state to collect money from endorsement deals without fear of losing their NCAA eligibility or scholarships starting in 2023. The act was signed into law on Monday, and several other states are looking to follow suit. United States representative Anthony Gonzalez (R-Ohio), a star wide receiver at Ohio State who also played several seasons with the Indianapolis Colts, has proposed a national version of the law.
- Vote in the 2019 FO Reader Awards!
- Home Field Advantage in the NFL
- Eli Manning to Retire Friday
- NFL Announces Special Centennial HOF Class
- CAR LB Luke Kuechly Announces Retirement
- Injury Aftermath: Divisional Round
- Browns Will Make Stefanski New Head Coach
- Giants Hire Patriots WR/ST Coordinator Joe Judge as Head Coach