This ESPN article is a good primer for California's Fair Pay To Play Act, which will allow college athletes in that state to collect money from endorsement deals without fear of losing their NCAA eligibility or scholarships starting in 2023. The act was signed into law on Monday, and several other states are looking to follow suit. United States representative Anthony Gonzalez (R-Ohio), a star wide receiver at Ohio State who also played several seasons with the Indianapolis Colts, has proposed a national version of the law.
- Are the Rams Playoff Contenders? Five Questions with FO
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, D'onta Hightower Among Season Opt Outs
- NFL Suspends Antonio Brown for Eight Games
- SEC Goes Conference-Only, ACC Brings In Notre Dame
- Joey Bosa Agrees to Record Extension
- NYJ Trades S J.Adams to SEA for the World
- Meet the Washington Football Team
- Should Packers Move Away from 11 Personnel?