News and commentary from around the web
- The Interesting Case of Adjusted Games Lost
- Exciting Announcements from our Editor-in-Chief, Aaron Schatz
- Mike Tanier Joins Football Outsiders
- Falcons Trade Julio Jones to Titans
- 2021 NFL Schedule Discussion
- Broncos T Ja'Wuan James Tears Achilles, Out For Season
- NFL Draft Round 1 Twitch Stream Recap
- Basics of Facemask Design
Washington dominated the 1983 NFL season... until they ran into the Los Angeles Raiders in the Super Bowl. Plus: another great San Francisco year, Dan Marino's outstanding rookie campaign, and perhaps the strangest year of field goal kicking in modern history.
Let's go back in time with another dominant 80s San Francisco squad and Dan Marino enjoying one of the greatest quarterback seasons in NFL history. Plus, the legend of the Chicago defense begins, Eric Dickerson sets the all-time rushing yardage record, and the Rams score three safeties in one quarter.
Buffalo, Green Bay, and Tampa Bay remain 1-2-3 in weighted DVOA, with Kansas City behind them. How do the Chiefs' playoff odds change if Chad Henne has to start next Sunday? What if we instead assume the Chiefs are actually as good as they were two years ago?