- Injury Aftermath: Week 10
- How to Solve Rising Penalty Rates: Increase the Yardage
- Rutgers Invented Basically Nothing About College Football
- Cam Newton to IR; What's His Future in Carolina?
- Chargers to London Rumors
- Injury Aftermath: Week 9
- Seahawks Claim Josh Gordon off Waivers
- NCAA to Allow Athletes to Cash in on Their Fame
Interesting idea here from ESPN's Brian Burke: reduce penalties in the NFL by increasing the penalty for breaking the rules. The idea is that if we make holding a 15-yard penalty, or a loss of down, offensive linemen will hold less. Same thing goes for defensive penalties.
As Will Brinson points out, scheduling a London team would be very difficult.