Chad Ochocinco, calling himself "the most interesting footballer in the world," kicked an extra point in tonight's Bengals-Patriots game. He also kicked off to open the second half, sending the ball 61 yards. This instantly makes Chad Ochocinco a better kickoff man than last year's NFC Pro Bowl kicker, John Carney. Kudos to Marvin Lewis for having a sense of humor and understanding that the preseason doesn't count.
- Are the Rams Playoff Contenders? Five Questions with FO
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, D'onta Hightower Among Season Opt Outs
- NFL Suspends Antonio Brown for Eight Games
- SEC Goes Conference-Only, ACC Brings In Notre Dame
- Joey Bosa Agrees to Record Extension
- NYJ Trades S J.Adams to SEA for the World
- Meet the Washington Football Team
- Should Packers Move Away from 11 Personnel?