Former Panthers, Saints, Giants, Raiders, and Titans quarterback Kerry Collins announced his retirement from the NFL Thursday afternoon. In what was a roller coaster career both on and off the field, his legacy includes leading Carolina to the NFC Championship game in only its second year of existence, guiding the Giants to Super Bowl XXXV, and setting the single-season record for fumbles in 2001. With Collins' retirement, the Jake Locker era in Tennessee has officially begun.
- Are the Rams Playoff Contenders? Five Questions with FO
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, D'onta Hightower Among Season Opt Outs
- NFL Suspends Antonio Brown for Eight Games
- SEC Goes Conference-Only, ACC Brings In Notre Dame
- Joey Bosa Agrees to Record Extension
- NYJ Trades S J.Adams to SEA for the World
- Meet the Washington Football Team
- Should Packers Move Away from 11 Personnel?