So much for that great addition the Seahawks made this offseason. The details don't seem to be quite clear, but Percy Harvin has tweeted that he's having surgery on the torn labrum in his hip. He'll be out for at least half the season, possibly more. Sidney Rice is also having some sort of knee problem that has him going to Switzerland for treatment, but the Seahawks claim he will be ready not just for the start of the regular season but for the start of the preseason.
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, D'onta Hightower Among Season Opt Outs
- NFL Suspends Antonio Brown for Eight Games
- SEC Goes Conference-Only, ACC Brings In Notre Dame
- Joey Bosa Agrees to Record Extension
- NYJ Trades S J.Adams to SEA for the World
- Meet the Washington Football Team
- Should Packers Move Away from 11 Personnel?
- SITE NEWS: FO Partners with United Way