This big-money signings continue, as the Rams hand Aaron Donald a new contract with six years and $135 million. Added on to 2017, that makes seven years and $141 million. The deal includes $87 million guaranteed. I believe this leaves Le'Veon Bell, Earl Thomas, and Khalil Mack as holdouts.
- Kaepernick Workout Delayed, Moved
- Garrett, Ogunjobi, Pouncey Suspended
- Injury Aftermath: Week 10
- How to Solve Rising Penalty Rates: Increase the Yardage
- Rutgers Invented Basically Nothing About College Football
- Cam Newton to IR; What's His Future in Carolina?
- Chargers to London Rumors
- Injury Aftermath: Week 9