This big-money signings continue, as the Rams hand Aaron Donald a new contract with six years and $135 million. Added on to 2017, that makes seven years and $141 million. The deal includes $87 million guaranteed. I believe this leaves Le'Veon Bell, Earl Thomas, and Khalil Mack as holdouts.
- Are the Rams Playoff Contenders? Five Questions with FO
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, D'onta Hightower Among Season Opt Outs
- NFL Suspends Antonio Brown for Eight Games
- SEC Goes Conference-Only, ACC Brings In Notre Dame
- Joey Bosa Agrees to Record Extension
- NYJ Trades S J.Adams to SEA for the World
- Meet the Washington Football Team
- Should Packers Move Away from 11 Personnel?