A shocking NFL trade. As first announced by Adam Schefter on Twitter, the Patriots are dealing Brandin Cooks -- after only one year in New England -- plus a fourth-round pick to the Los Angeles Rams for the Rams' first-round pick (23rd overall) and a sixth-round pick. Cooks will fill the Sammy Watkins role in the Rams offense, opening up space underneath for Cooper Kupp and Robert Woods. The Patriots essentially rented Cooks for one year and used that year to upgrade from the 32nd pick in 2017 to the 23rd pick in 2018. This also probably means that the chances of Rob Gronkowski getting traded have dropped, and the chances of Odell Beckham getting traded... well, it probably won't be to the Rams.
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, D'onta Hightower Among Season Opt Outs
- NFL Suspends Antonio Brown for Eight Games
- SEC Goes Conference-Only, ACC Brings In Notre Dame
- Joey Bosa Agrees to Record Extension
- NYJ Trades S J.Adams to SEA for the World
- Meet the Washington Football Team
- Should Packers Move Away from 11 Personnel?
- SITE NEWS: FO Partners with United Way