We’re excited to unveil our new website design with the goal of improving your user experience. And don’t worry - all of your favorite writers, columns and products are back this season. Here is what you can expect from the new design...
• Design & Organization: The overall look and feel of the site has been modernized to include larger fonts, better image resolution and layout refinement to get you to your favorite stats and articles faster. (We know we still have work to do on the tables and it's on our list.)
• Mobile Optimization: Hello 2018, we have finally optimized for mobile and will continue to make improvements over the season (mostly to the table layouts).
• Homepage Article Gallery: The gallery at the top of the home page will feature the six most recent stories.
• Search: We still have work to do to optimize the search function and have removed it for now, so it doesn’t cause frustration. Search will be back sometime in the near future.
• Historical Products: We’ve reorganized our Store so it’s easier to navigate and moved historical products dating back to 2009 to this page.
We will continue to make minor improvements over the season but we’re taking a break from rolling out any more major changes for now, so that your experience isn’t interrupted.
As always, we would love to hear your thoughts and feedback and let us know if you have any questions about where anything is located.