It looks like the Kansas City Chiefs got good news on the MRI today for the knee injury suffered by Patrick Mahomes last night. No damage other than a dislocated kneecap. He'll miss at least three games. The Chiefs bye week is Week 12, so four games might make the most sense, the fourth game he would miss is Week 11 against the Chargers in Mexico City. Bad news for the Bears, as Mahomes will miss games against Green Bay and Minnesota but will be back to face them in Week 16. He also should be back for the huge game in Foxborough against the Patriots Week 14.
- Injury Aftermath: Week 10
- How to Solve Rising Penalty Rates: Increase the Yardage
- Rutgers Invented Basically Nothing About College Football
- Cam Newton to IR; What's His Future in Carolina?
- Chargers to London Rumors
- Injury Aftermath: Week 9
- Seahawks Claim Josh Gordon off Waivers
- NCAA to Allow Athletes to Cash in on Their Fame