EdjSports' Frank Frigo is among the experts quoted in this article discussing the implications of going for a 2-point conversion in the final minute to win the game instead of sending it to overtime. Since 2016, more teams have tried to win with a 2-point conversion in the final minute than in the previous 22 years combined.
- EdjSports Coach Rankings
- Injury Aftermath: Week 11
- Kaepernick Workout Delayed, Moved
- Garrett, Ogunjobi, Pouncey Suspended
- Injury Aftermath: Week 10
- How to Solve Rising Penalty Rates: Increase the Yardage
- Rutgers Invented Basically Nothing About College Football
- Cam Newton to IR; What's His Future in Carolina?