The NFL has announced that it is reinstating Josh Gordon effective immediately. Ian Rapoport has the NFL's statement here. Gordon can't play in the next two preseason games but he'll be eligible before the regular season begins. The rich get richer, but hopefully the team environment is good for Gordon's attempts to stay healthy. (Then again, if it was, would he have been suspended last December?) Gordon was 14th among wide receivers with 20.4% DVOA and 18th with 193 DYAR last year, and brings an important deep-threat element to the Patriots offense.
- Kaepernick Workout Delayed, Moved
- Garrett, Ogunjobi, Pouncey Suspended
- Injury Aftermath: Week 10
- How to Solve Rising Penalty Rates: Increase the Yardage
- Rutgers Invented Basically Nothing About College Football
- Cam Newton to IR; What's His Future in Carolina?
- Chargers to London Rumors
- Injury Aftermath: Week 9