The NFL has announced that it is reinstating Josh Gordon effective immediately. Ian Rapoport has the NFL's statement here. Gordon can't play in the next two preseason games but he'll be eligible before the regular season begins. The rich get richer, but hopefully the team environment is good for Gordon's attempts to stay healthy. (Then again, if it was, would he have been suspended last December?) Gordon was 14th among wide receivers with 20.4% DVOA and 18th with 193 DYAR last year, and brings an important deep-threat element to the Patriots offense.
- Are the Rams Playoff Contenders? Five Questions with FO
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, D'onta Hightower Among Season Opt Outs
- NFL Suspends Antonio Brown for Eight Games
- SEC Goes Conference-Only, ACC Brings In Notre Dame
- Joey Bosa Agrees to Record Extension
- NYJ Trades S J.Adams to SEA for the World
- Meet the Washington Football Team
- Should Packers Move Away from 11 Personnel?