The NFL revealed the 25 semifinalists for next year's Hall of Fame class. This list will get whittled down to 15 in January, then the five who make it in will be announced before the Super Bowl. There are a number of first-time semifinalists, from newer players on the ballot such as Reggie Wayne, Patrick Willis, and Troy Polamalu to older players including Bryant Young and Carl Banks. I thought it was interesting there are no quarterbacks this year; we must be in a quarterback lull. Who do you think should get in from this list?
- Vote in the 2019 FO Reader Awards!
- Home Field Advantage in the NFL
- Eli Manning to Retire Friday
- NFL Announces Special Centennial HOF Class
- CAR LB Luke Kuechly Announces Retirement
- Injury Aftermath: Divisional Round
- Browns Will Make Stefanski New Head Coach
- Giants Hire Patriots WR/ST Coordinator Joe Judge as Head Coach