Wait, another Rutgers player? The New England Patriots have traded a second-round pick to the Atlanta Falcons for wide receiver Mohamed Sanu. Seems like a high price for a player who's more of a slot receiver and short-range target, but the Patriots are definitely in "win-now" mode with a 42-year-old quarterback and that pick is going to be at the end of the round. Sanu is very similar to Julian Edelman, known most for using his agility in a small space to get open. Oh, and he can throw passes on trick plays too. But I'm not sure who's going to stretch the field for this offense if Josh Gordon doesn't get healthy. The Pats dropped to 13th in offensive DVOA in their defensively dominant 33-0 win over the Jets last night.
- Injury Aftermath: Week 10
- How to Solve Rising Penalty Rates: Increase the Yardage
- Rutgers Invented Basically Nothing About College Football
- Cam Newton to IR; What's His Future in Carolina?
- Chargers to London Rumors
- Injury Aftermath: Week 9
- Seahawks Claim Josh Gordon off Waivers
- NCAA to Allow Athletes to Cash in on Their Fame