The Ravens have agreed in principle on a deal to trade Joe Flacco to the Denver Broncos. Compensation is as yet unknown but will likely be a mid-round pick. The king of failed completions heads to Denver, and Case Keenum will likely be cut after just one season with the Broncos. This is an upgrade on throwing the deep ball, but is it an upgrade in any other way? Flacco last year was 16th in passing DVOA, which is nice but was also just half a season and was much better than his last three seasons.He had ranked 26th or lower in 2015, 2016, and 2017. I think those three seasons are a better guide to his current quality than the smaller sample size of one half season.
- Injury Aftermath: Week 10
- How to Solve Rising Penalty Rates: Increase the Yardage
- Rutgers Invented Basically Nothing About College Football
- Cam Newton to IR; What's His Future in Carolina?
- Chargers to London Rumors
- Injury Aftermath: Week 9
- Seahawks Claim Josh Gordon off Waivers
- NCAA to Allow Athletes to Cash in on Their Fame