This week, we celebrate the 150th anniversary of the first college football game, which really wasn't a college football game at all. It was definitely a game involving colleges and using your feet, but it was nothing like the "football" we play today or even the football that was played across America 10-20 years later. That sport was actually invented at Harvard and McGill University in Montreal. Enjoy this interesting article all about it.
- Injury Aftermath: Week 10
- How to Solve Rising Penalty Rates: Increase the Yardage
- Rutgers Invented Basically Nothing About College Football
- Cam Newton to IR; What's His Future in Carolina?
- Chargers to London Rumors
- Injury Aftermath: Week 9
- Seahawks Claim Josh Gordon off Waivers
- NCAA to Allow Athletes to Cash in on Their Fame