This ESPN article is a good primer for California's Fair Pay To Play Act, which will allow college athletes in that state to collect money from endorsement deals without fear of losing their NCAA eligibility or scholarships starting in 2023. The act was signed into law on Monday, and several other states are looking to follow suit. United States representative Anthony Gonzalez (R-Ohio), a star wide receiver at Ohio State who also played several seasons with the Indianapolis Colts, has proposed a national version of the law.
- Injury Aftermath: Week 10
- How to Solve Rising Penalty Rates: Increase the Yardage
- Rutgers Invented Basically Nothing About College Football
- Cam Newton to IR; What's His Future in Carolina?
- Chargers to London Rumors
- Injury Aftermath: Week 9
- Seahawks Claim Josh Gordon off Waivers
- NCAA to Allow Athletes to Cash in on Their Fame