Pass rush and coverage work together. And when the pass rush can't get home, the coverage gets shredded. And right now, the struggling Philadelphia secondary is getting extra shredded. This article also touches on something I've seen suggested a few times on Twitter recently: it's possible that having an elite shutdown run defense is a bad thing because it encourages teams to pass against you and passing is generally more efficient than running the ball.
- EdjSports Coach Rankings
- Injury Aftermath: Week 11
- Kaepernick Workout Delayed, Moved
- Garrett, Ogunjobi, Pouncey Suspended
- Injury Aftermath: Week 10
- How to Solve Rising Penalty Rates: Increase the Yardage
- Rutgers Invented Basically Nothing About College Football
- Cam Newton to IR; What's His Future in Carolina?