Big offensive line news! The Eagles took a real hit this offseason when Brandon Brooks tore his Achilles, but it looks like they're filling the hole with a familiar face. Jason Peters has re-signed with the Eagles but he's now being listed as a guard, meaning he'll be the top candidate to replace Brooks at right guard. It's interesting to see how a 38-year-old will switch positions, and what the change in technique means going from left tackle to right guard, but this seems like a real positive for the Eagles. As the Eagles chapter in FOA 2020 will discuss, the Eagles have very good depth all over the roster, and this just improves that.
- Are the Rams Playoff Contenders? Five Questions with FO
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, D'onta Hightower Among Season Opt Outs
- NFL Suspends Antonio Brown for Eight Games
- SEC Goes Conference-Only, ACC Brings In Notre Dame
- Joey Bosa Agrees to Record Extension
- NYJ Trades S J.Adams to SEA for the World
- Meet the Washington Football Team
- Should Packers Move Away from 11 Personnel?