Well, it's official. Washington announced they have retired the Redskins name and logo. No word yet on what the new name will be, as it is apparently tied up in some sort of trademark legislation. Which means someone else beat Daniel Snyder to the trademark.
- Are the Rams Playoff Contenders? Five Questions with FO
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, D'onta Hightower Among Season Opt Outs
- NFL Suspends Antonio Brown for Eight Games
- SEC Goes Conference-Only, ACC Brings In Notre Dame
- Joey Bosa Agrees to Record Extension
- NYJ Trades S J.Adams to SEA for the World
- Meet the Washington Football Team
- Should Packers Move Away from 11 Personnel?