Going a little more team-specific and a little further with some of the numbers Bryan Knowles broke down in this week's Offensive Personnel Analysis article. One thing pointed out here: passing DVOA is actually higher from 21 personnel or 12 personnel than it is from 11 personnel. It's good to do what the defense doesn't expect.
- Are the Rams Playoff Contenders? Five Questions with FO
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, D'onta Hightower Among Season Opt Outs
- NFL Suspends Antonio Brown for Eight Games
- SEC Goes Conference-Only, ACC Brings In Notre Dame
- Joey Bosa Agrees to Record Extension
- NYJ Trades S J.Adams to SEA for the World
- Meet the Washington Football Team
- Should Packers Move Away from 11 Personnel?