Certainly, this time signing a running back to a big-money second contract will work, right? Actually, this contract may not be that bad. Henry becomes fifth at the position in average annual salary, not first. The four-year deal is worth $50 million but only $25.5 million of that is guaranteed, which isn't that much more than Henry playing on the franchise tag for two seasons.
- Are the Rams Playoff Contenders? Five Questions with FO
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, D'onta Hightower Among Season Opt Outs
- NFL Suspends Antonio Brown for Eight Games
- SEC Goes Conference-Only, ACC Brings In Notre Dame
- Joey Bosa Agrees to Record Extension
- NYJ Trades S J.Adams to SEA for the World
- Meet the Washington Football Team
- Should Packers Move Away from 11 Personnel?