News and commentary from around the web
- The Interesting Case of Adjusted Games Lost
- Exciting Announcements from our Editor-in-Chief, Aaron Schatz
- Mike Tanier Joins Football Outsiders
- Falcons Trade Julio Jones to Titans
- 2021 NFL Schedule Discussion
- Broncos T Ja'Wuan James Tears Achilles, Out For Season
- NFL Draft Round 1 Twitch Stream Recap
- Basics of Facemask Design
As you might imagine, the rosters in the league's worst division have holes all over the place. High on the long list of weaknesses are the Giants' pass rush and the Cowboys' and Eagles' offensive lines. And if you can throw or catch a football, you should send your resume to Ashburn, Virginia.
The Jaguars and Titans need to add names on defense. The Colts have already added a name at quarterback, but they should keep adding names until they find the answer. As for the Texans, they need to get rid of the name at the very top of their organization.
Don't look now, but the Indianapolis Colts have a shockingly complete roster, leaving us struggling to identify any significant needs, save a possible upgrade on their interior offensive line. Elsewhere in the division, the Texans and Titans need pass-rushers, while Jacksonville needs cornerbacks.
The Broncos made a lot of moves this season that put them in win-now mode, but what if Drew Lock's not up to the task? Meanwhile, the Chiefs and Raiders need help putting other team's quarterbacks down, and the Chargers need help keeping their new quarterback upright.