The Bears get high marks for acquiring Justin Fields; the Browns do the same for finding value at several need positions. The Rams and Seahawks get dinged for having few picks in the first place. And the Aaron Rodgers drama in Green Bay leaves everyone confused.
News and commentary from around the web
- The Interesting Case of Adjusted Games Lost
- Exciting Announcements from our Editor-in-Chief, Aaron Schatz
- Mike Tanier Joins Football Outsiders
- Falcons Trade Julio Jones to Titans
- 2021 NFL Schedule Discussion
- Broncos T Ja'Wuan James Tears Achilles, Out For Season
- NFL Draft Round 1 Twitch Stream Recap
- Basics of Facemask Design
Alabama's Mac Jones is likely to be a first-round pick, but who else from the Southeastern Conference might join him in the draft? SEC expert Clark Brooks breaks down numbers for Jones as well as Florida's Kyle Trask, Texas A&M's Kellen Mond, and Arkansas's Feleipe Franks.
It was a year of extreme highs and extreme lows in NFL draft grades. Dallas came out way ahead of everyone else, thanks in part to their selection of Oklahoma wide receiver CeeDee Lamb. Meanwhile Green Bay finished last by a very, very, very wide margin.