Let's be honest: we have reached the point in the season where a lot of games are pretty pointless. But the games that are relevant have a lot on the line. To wit:
- Thursday night: New Orleans (9-3) at Atlanta (7-5)
- Sunday, early: Minnesota (10-2) at Carolina (8-4)
- Sunday, early: Oakland (6-6) at Kansas City (6-6) with first place in the AFC West on the line
- Sunday, late: Seattle (8-4) at Jacksonville (8-4)
- Sunday, late: Philadelphia (10-2) at L.A. Rams (9-3)
- Sunday night: Baltimore (7-5) at Pittsburgh (10-2)
Use this thread to discuss all that action, as well as New England's visit to Miami on Monday night.