Week 6 kicks off with a snoozer, as Daniel Jones leads the injury-riddled Giants into Foxborough to face the undefeated Patriots. The rest of the weekend, however, looks stacked.
- The 3-2 Panthers face the 2-3 Buccaneers in a divisional matchup.
- The 3-2 Eagles face the 3-2 Vikings.
- The Texans face the Chiefs. The two teams have a combined record of 7-3, but it's Deshaun Watson vs. Patrick Mahomes and that should be enough for anyone.
- New Orleans travels to Jacksonville as Teddy Bridgewater duels Gardner Minshew in a battle of surprising backups.
- At 3-2, the defending NFC champion L.A. Rams might be in must-win mode when they host the undefeated San Francisco 49ers.
- Monday night, we get a critical NFC North contest as 2-1-1 Detroit travels to 3-1 Green Bay.
- And the game with the most long-term impact might be winless Washington and interim coach Bill Callahan traveling to winless Miami in a game that could determine who gets the first pick in the 2020 draft.
Use this thread to discuss them all.