After a Week 13 slate that was decidedly blah, the Football Gods have blessed us with a Week 14 schedule full of matchups between playoff contenders from beginning to end. To wit:
- Tonight, the New England Patriots (6-6) travel to L.A. to face the Rams (8-4) in a rematch from a Super Bowl just two years ago.
- On Sunday, the Minnesota Vikings (6-6) hope to keep their wild-card hopes alive against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-5).
- Another NFC wild-card contender, the Arizona Cardinals (6-6), visit to play the New York Giants (5-7), who are still tied for first in the NFC East.
- The Kansas City Chiefs (11-1) play their last game against an AFC contender, the Miami Dolphins (8-4).
- The Indianapolis Colts (8-4) face the Las Vegas Raiders (7-5) in a potential wild-card preview.
- Division leaders square off on Sunday night when the AFC North's Pittsburgh Steelers (11-1) visit the current leaders of the AFC East, the Buffalo Bills (9-3).
- And speaking of the AFC North, the reigning division champs, the Baltimore Ravens (7-5) head to Cleveland to play the Browns (9-3) looking to stay in the heart of the wild-card race.
Use this thread to discuss them all.