Photo: USA Today Sports Images
- Baltimore is clearly better on defense, ranking eighth in DVOA while Jacksonville is dead last.
- Baltimore has had a strong running game (fourth in DVOA) but rank only 20th in weighted pass DVOA even if we remove Week 12 when Robert Griffin III started.
- Baltimore prefers to throw the ball in the middle of the field but Jacksonville ranks seventh in defense against passes up the middle.
- Lamar Jackson has a -6% passing DVOA this year, and Gardner Minshew is only slightly behind him at -11%.
- One big problem for Jacksonville: Baltimore ranks first running the ball on third downs, and Jacksonville’s defense is 29th against the run on third downs.