ACCESS AVAILABLE END OF JULY
The Next-Gen of KUBIAK is here!
Draft your winning fantasy team with the Football Outsiders KUBIAK Preseason Fantasy Projections in an easy-to-use web application.
- Fantasy Point Projections and Ranks Customized to your league settings and scoring – If it’s not for YOUR league, then what’s the point?
- Summary and Detailed View – We don’t skimp on the stats you want to know
- Multi-League Management – It would be foolish to think you only have one league
- CSV Download – Get the raw projections to work the numbers beyond the tool
- Printable Cheat Sheet – Have the info you need at your fingertips
- Periodic Updates – We keep player projections fresh based on the latest happenings
- Player Risk Level – Go ahead, take a chance
- Dynamic FO Auction Values that update after every drafted player – Know the live market price to get the best bang for your buck
- Comparison of FO Player Ranks to ESPN, Yahoo!, and Average Draft Positions (ADP) – Know how FO stacks up
- Playoff Adjustment – Highlight players with the best matchups in Weeks 14-16
- Data analysis by Aaron Schatz!
Customizable player projections to your league’s settings and scoring by:
- Draft type (Snake, Auction)
- League Size
- Roster Size and Composition
- Individual Defensive Players (IDP)
- Scoring Categories and Values (PPR as default – make adjustments from there)
- Aggressiveness level for Auction Draft leagues
KUBIAK projections are generated using Football Outsiders advanced metrics along with numerous additional factors, including:
- Expected role
- Projected team performance
- Performance over the past two seasons
- Historical comparables
- Player measurements (age, height and weight)
Plus get advanced stats for untraditional leagues:
- IDP projections
- Sacks (QBs)
- Points Allowed and Yards Allowed (Team Defenses)
- Kick Return Yards and Punt Return Yards (Individual Players)
Fun Fact: The name KUBIAK originated as a nod to Baseball Prospectus’ draft tool, PECOTA. Bill Pecota was a backup infielder for the Kanas City Royals in the 1980s. So, Football Outsiders picked up the name KUBIAK, as in Gary Kubiak, a backup quarterback for the Denver Broncos in the 1980s.